The FireDispatch.com Screen Saver software is a screen saver that when active
will display a random photo from the FireDispatch photo archive.
The FireDispatch.com Screen saver software is provided for Free.
FireDispatch.com Screen Saver Requirements:
- PC with Windows 2000 or later (including Windows XP and 2003 Server).
- Microsoft .NET framework 2.0 or later
FireDispatch.com Screen Saver Installation:
- Click here to Download the FDCI Screen Saver version 1.3.0.
- Save the file to the desktop or other location.
- Run downloaded file, which will copy the screen saver.
- The screen saver dialog box should display and select the 'FDCI screen saver'.
- The option screen will allow you to change the rate at which photos are changed.
- You may now delete the file that was downloaded, its no longer needed.