The FireDispatch.com Radio Console software is a compact Windows program that displays
active incidents and allows you to hear fire radio traffic without having to have a
regular web browser and media player open.
FireDispatch.com does not charge you to download or use the FireDispatch.com Radio Console software.
FireDispatch.com Radio Console Requirements:
- PC with Windows 2000 or later (including Windows XP, Windows Vista and Windows 7).
- Microsoft .NET framework 2.0 or later
FireDispatch.com Radio Console Installation:
- You must have Administrator privileges to install this program.
- If you have an older version of this program installed, please uninstall it before proceeding.
- Click here to download the FireDispatch.com Radio Console.
- Save the downloaded file and then click on it to install.
- After installation, check for program updates periodically by clicking on the "Help" menu and selecting "Check for updates."